ASM - Tobacco Brand - Kolkata - 2015/16
Work with a global FMCG major
Look after Sales for a growing region
About Our Client
The client is one of the world's largest consumer goods company, with a presence in India for the last decade plus, and one of the most iconic tobacco brands globally. They have a solid market in India, and house some of the best talent within the organization. To grow the business for one of its rapidly growing regions, they are looking for an Area Sales Manager based out of Kolkata.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager - East, the candidate will be responsible for :
- Looking after sales targets and profitability numbers for the company in the east region, specifically Bihar, Orissa and Jharkhand.
- Be able to manage a team of Sales Executives to drive targets for the market.
- Liaise with relevant teams in house as well as retailers and distributors to set up a good market presence for the products.
- Figure out the relevant sales channels and grow the business exponentially for the region.
- Drive long term relationships with business partners and other ASMs across the region.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be a 2015 / 2016 MBA from a reputed B-school, and someone with a high degree of affinity for sales and driving targets, across FMCG organizations, including alco-bev and tobacco industries. We're looking for someone who is comfortable with the east, as well as travelling in and around the region. Also someone who is highly ethical and achievement-oriented, in line with the culture company, would be highly desired. The ability to take initiative and adopt the company's goals as your own would go a long way towards success in this role.
What's on Offer
You'd be a part of a well-oiled team, one of the world's largest organizations in consumer goods, and a fun team. An attractive package as well as the opportunity to grow your own business are part of the offer.