Chance to be part of publicly traded innovation company
Chance to be part of a growing Indian setup
About Our Client
The client is part of one of the world's leading innovation company in the heathcare sector.
- Individual will be responsible for providing technical direction to the team on projects that impact our application landscape
- Willing to get down to development tasks, including troubleshooting, coding and lastminute development
- Responsible for developing and review data models that it extensible to various healthcare data formats
- Individual will be responsible for designing and developing highly optimized & configurable ETL components that transform and load large data in a schema based approach
- Ensure the data design conforms to long term scalability and extensibility needs and allows us to keep the code de-coupled and configurable
- Ability to navigate to application architect landscape, hence should have knowledge of Core.NET / .NET framework, event-based development patterns
- Experience working in Domain-driven-design will bring added advantage as we look to transform the applications to microservices, support data design
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience in building data heavy enterprise software using a combination of Relational and NoSQL databases in .NET/Core.NET web technology stack
- Design experience with complex data models & development experience in developing ETL packages in MS SQL Server for high data volume and complex transformations from multiple sources
- Transformation experience in moving from traditionalETL methodology to pub-sub model with a configurable schema based approach
- Proven track record as a Data architect with specific data focus on Data Warehousing on premise and on Cloud
- Extensive experience architecting & designing solutions on Big Data including data ingestion, data lake, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, predictive analytics, advanced visualization & dashboards.
- Ability to run Data Governance, DQ management, Data Modelling & establishing Data Lineage, Veracity between disparate enterprise data stores will be beneficial
- Solid understanding of metadata management best practices with experience implementing or operating a metadata repository
- Should have worked on cloud, on Prem & hybrid solutions in Big data / SQL
- Proven expertise in applying AI/ML/Data Science algorithms
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing frameworks, TDD, CI/CD practices with tools/technologies like Github, Cake, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
What's on Offer
Chance to be part of a global organisation working on leading technologies to help out the healthcare sector