Analytics Leader (Pharmaceutical Firm)
Excellent leadership opportunity with a global pharmaceutical client
Employee friendly organization with excellent growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical firms in the world with their centre of excellence set up in Bangalore. They are looking for a seasoned leader who can scale up their commercial operations and also lead the advanced analytics vertical.
While reporting directly to the US partners, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop Analytics solutions while leveraging patient level data across multiple geopgraphies
- Lead and grow the market research and forecasting verticals
- Set up the sales ops function from scratch - that will focus on projects related to sales force effectiveness, incentive compensation, call planning and territory alignment
- Oversee a large number of business development efforts and manage stakeholders across the globe
- Coordinating with the teams in different geographies to define and manage practice priorities
- Interface with key stakeholders in the assigned sector specific Industry vertical to address industry problems and generate demand for the Data & Analytics practice
- Guiding and overseeing the building of a Pharma Analytics Knowledge Repository
- Own talent recruitment, interviewing and hiring of employees in collaboration with functional management.
- Provide inputs to and provide SME/analytics support to teams
- Define/develop applications/intellectual property that would be useful for analytics engagements in the assigned sector
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Analytics leadership team to oversee firm development and management activities
- Assist with the preparation of business cases and transition plans to support the successful expansion of Commercial Services scope within the company
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have:
12+ years of experience in the areas of advanced analytics (which should include at least 7 years in pharmaceutical domain), encompassing some of the following:
- Pharmaceutical industry: Experience in commercial operations like sales territory alignment, sales force compensation strategy, multi-channel strategy
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Experience of working on patient level data and using statistical techniques to build solutions
- Pharmaceutical industry: Experience in market research and forecasting projects
Experience of having excelled in consulting/analytics environment
Excellent organizational, leadership, decision making, team management and communications skills.
Knowledge of advanced analytics/statistical/data mining techniques such as Regression (Linear, Logistic), Cluster Analysis, CART/CHAID
Experience in Data Analytics tools such as SAS, R/Revolution R, and SPSS
At least 4 years of people management experience
Capability to build/create a culture of quality, delivery, ownership, and high performance
What's on Offer
Excellent leadership opportunity to be part of the growth story of a large pharmaceutical client.