Analyst - Tax Accountant | CA | 1-3 Years experience
Experience with international tax compliance
Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the commodities trading business with a global turnover of over USD 50bn. The company is present in over 25 countries and deals primarily in oil, gas, metals and minerals.
As Tax Analyst, you would report to Group Tax Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and submission of timely and accurate corporate income tax returns for group companies which fall under the responsibility of the European and African tax department
- Control and oversight of the tax compliance process for companies for which local teams are responsible
- Ensure that tax provisions in the balance sheet are in line with expectations
- Ensure that tax payments are made within the set deadlines
- Assist in international tax audits
- Monitor & control of worldwide transfer pricing obligations
- Assistance with preparation of transfer pricing data as and when required
- Filing of taxable profit estimates
- Manage extension of filing process and keep track of filing deadlines
- Keep track of notice of objection periods and review of preliminary and final tax assessments
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
The Successful Applicant
You have 1-3 years of post CA experience in an international direct taxation role. You have very strong communication and articulation skills.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to learn and grow in one of the biggest commodities trading organisations in the world, with an exposure to international direct taxation.