Be part of a growing MNC and lead the marketing activities Pan India
Opportunity to interact with Global stakeholders and strategize new initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
The Technology is offered in more than 90 countries worldwide by trained doctors to their adult and teenage patients.
- Lead marketing and commercialisation activities associated with new feature and product launches, which will effectively lead to an increase in utilisation.
- Manage the team's priorities by focusing them on activities that drive revenue targets.
- Drive in-market impact of products. Identify and report on key business/mktg. metrics, and ensure marketing programs, media, events, and other launch activities are focused on delivering revenue targets. Continually develop sales support materials and guidelines for use by field sales teams.
- Develop appropriate brand strategy, messaging and positioning, product claims, creative/message briefs and product/sales collateral.
- Manage cross-functional activities required to launch and encourage continued and/or increased use of products, including clinical education, internal training, sales training and programs, market research and all legal and regulatory reviews in order to deliver in-market success.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should have 9+ year's experience, including consumer marketing and channel or B2B experience.
- Brand strategy development and demonstrated success launching new products.
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis; understands cost/benefit relationships.
- Strong project management skills. Takes action and maintains ownership.
- Strong communication skills with ability to be effective at all levels in an organisation.
- Consumer Marketing experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Be part of a growing MNC and interact with global stakeholders
- Leadership level role for strategy and marketing initiatives at a PAN India level .
- Attractive perks and salary benefits