AI/Machine Learning/Data Science-India (across levels)
Work on cutting edge technologies across multiple areas of the business
Conduct research to identify new future growth areas for the company
About Our Client
The client is a multinational conglomerate that comprises numerous affiliated businesses & has it's Research & Development Centre in Bangalore.
a) Machine Learning:
- Experience in ML techniques: SVM, boosting, K-means, KNN, HMM, GMM, Ensemble classifier, deep learning etc.
- International publications in relevant fields in top-tier conferences and journals.
- Strong mathematical understanding.
- Up-to-date Knowledge and understanding of recent trends in machine learning
b) Computer Vision:
- Experience with object detection, tracking, classification, recognition, scene understanding, facial expression analysis
- Sound background in one or more of Computer Vision like Scene Understanding, Recognition (Face, Iris, Finger, Gesture)
- Machine Learning techniques & deep understanding of Visualization, Hidden nature, Optimization, Hyperparameters
C) Image and Sensor technologies:
- Dual Sensors, depth technologies and stereo vision, Image pipeline and heterogeneous computing
- Deep Learning and analytics for contextual Image processing
- Biometrics, IRIS, Embedded security technologies
D) Intelligent Speech Recognition
- Should have good experience in speech technologies, ASR/TTS(Text to Speech).
- Exposure to speech technology tools like, HTK, Kaldi, Festival
- Prior experience in speech technologies (ASR or TTS) is required.
- Experience with some of the NLP problems, like intent detection, sentiment analysis, NER etc
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning techniques especially deep learning
F) Communication Systems & Protocol
- Algorithms / Techniques / Tools related to Big data analytics and Machine Learning.
- Must have
* worked on a communication networks or Mobile terminal project applying the above techniques (or)
* come from a telecommunication / data-networking academic background
The Successful Applicant
Years of experience needed: PhD plus 4+years of experience; NON PhD: 8+ years
What's on Offer
The Intelligence CoE focus on creating Intelligent Assistant that is context aware, understands the user's world, predicts and forecasts user needs. It is proactive, spontaneous and highly interactive. This comprises of Voice based intelligence, Vision Intelligence & Application Intelligence, data intelligence and applying this to a variety of applications running on devices ranging from Mobile, Home Appliances and Wearables.