AGM/DGM - Investments & Equity
Work with a great brand
Work directly with CXOs and get group-wide exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the country's top media companies. The company has established itself as a leader in the sector and has major growth plans.
- Actively lead end-to-end investment sourcing, evaluation, investment recommendation and portfolio management processes
- Meeting and pitching to potential clients
- Monitoring of existing investments
- Review of investment memorandums, financial statements etc.
- Business due diligence, Financial modeling and valuations
- Coordinating financial, legal and tax due diligence
The Successful Applicant
- You are an MBA (Finance)/CA with 5-8 years of post-qualification experience
- You have strong analytical skills with experience in presenting to senior stakeholders, including the Board
- You are a hands-on and mature individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Work in an broad role with complete ownership of the P&L. Potential to earn high incentives basis performance.