Only candidates with 12-18 years of hardcore TQM/TPM/WCM experience should apply
Only candidates with an engineering background should apply
About Our Client
Our client, part of a large Indian conglomerate, is one of the largest players in the fertilizer, plant nutrition and crop protection segment in India. Currently they are looking for a senior operational excellence professional for their business based out of Gujarat.
Reporting into the Unit Head, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the organization's total quality management strategy with policies, programs, and initiatives
- Implementing Lean manufacturing & TPM, TQM & Six sigma in plants.
- Implementing various process improvement methodologies like Kaizen & TPM across the plant
- Leading cross functional teams to study and develop effective tools, methods, and systems to ensure that the products and services are of the highest quality
- Creating standards used to measure quality results and to drive continuous improvements
- Driving & implementing best TQM practices, Deming philosophy in the organization, 5S
- Devising Problem Solving strategies through PDCA approach, Six Sigma
- Ensuring kaizen/person/employee as per the target
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a chemical/mechanical/production/instrumentation engineer with at least 12-18 years of work experience in TQM/TPM/WCM across any manufacturing setup. You should possess good communication skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer
Excellent work culture
Opportunity to work for a large Indian conglomerate