CA with 4-6 years of post-qualification experience for a role based in Pune.
Opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 company in the manufacturing industry
About Our Client
Our client is an US based MNC and one of leading manufacturers of the personal care / hygiene products. They are present in 30 plus countries employing 40,000+ people worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Accounting Manager at their Pune office.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the daily, monthly and end year close process to meet reporting deadlines
- Preparation and review of Balance Sheet Schedule
- Coordinating and handling Statutory and Tax Audit Closure
- Handling various aspects of Treasury management such as Funds Planning, Surplus Funds deployment, Working Capital planning, Forward Hedges, Documentation, etc
- Managing HQ Accounting like Retirals, Benefits, etc
- Looking after the entire GL Structure, Accounting Management and Tax Accounting
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum of 4 years post qualification experience. You have in depth understanding and direct exposure of US and Local GAAP accounting, regional reporting and treasury. You should have excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to verbally and in writing communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees. You should be able to take initiative and work independently, prioritising multiple responsibilities and activities in high pressure situations. Candidates working in a multinational manufacturing business need only apply.
What's on Offer
Be part of a highly dynamic organisation that offers a high level of autonomy