- Build and lead a team of AEs for Global charters
- Be a part of a great product company
About Our Client
Our client is a very well funded start up in the SAAS universe, wherein they help companies understand their customers better by providing a 360 degree view of the data from disparate channels.
We are partnering with them, to build a world class team, ground-up.
1. Recruit, mentor and motivate your team of Account Executives on the sales process and
quota achievement while being hands-on as well
2. Ensure AE team members improve their sales quota and performance over time by
providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s
3. Conducting weekly forecasting meeting and coaching on strategies to create pipeline
and drive closures
4. Lead weekly meeting reviews with the AE team driving their targets and performance
5. Develop and refine AE standards, processes & metrics.
6. Work closely with the marketing and sales leadership team to build weekly forecasts and
take ownership for achieving the agreed sales quota as appropriate
7. Align and collaborate with marketing and sales leadership to meet revenue and pipeline
goals, diagnose opportunities and pain-point s, and accurately measure progress.
The Successful Applicant
1. 4+ years of experience in managing team of Account Executive / Inside sales specialists
2. 5+ years of prior experience in selling SaaS products as an individual contributor role
3. Managed a team of at least 4+ AE, for different geographies - US, EMEA, and APAC.
4. Proven track record of successfully hitting sales quota in high-volume transaction sales
5. Experience with CRM solutions: Hubspot, salesforce.com preferred.
6. Strong presentation/demonstration skills, communication and written skills
What's on Offer
Paved and well structured career progression
Opportunity to be a part of a high growth ecosystem