You are here
ZSM - South and West (Medical Device MNC) - Bangalore
Opportunity to work in a growing MNC environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare market with a presence across continents. They are one of the fastest growing organizations in India and are looking to recruit a Zonal Sales Manager for the South and West region.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be leading a team of 4 Regional Managers and around 20 indirect reportees. Be responsible for the Sales in Private/Corporate/ Government/Institutional and Trade Business for all of South and West India.
- Business acumen (executive) (expert):Understanding and utilizing economic, financial, and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identifying key issues, and developing strategies and plans.
- Building the sales team: Attracting, developing, and retaining talented individuals; evaluating key strengths and development needs for the team and providing learning opportunities that enable associates to realize their potential.
- Setting sales unit strategy (expert):Establishing a plan to achieve the unit's sales objectives, taking into consideration overall business and sales goals, market opportunities, past sales results, and available resources; reviewing progress and adjusting the plan as needed.
- Driving for results (personal attributes):Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Work with national sales head to put together annual budgets and forecast for their assigned region.
- Maintain effective and proper relationship with sales team ensuring working discipline and compliance with company ethics policy
- Identification of key accounts, understand and develop meaningful business relationship that identifies growth opportunities. Formulate annual business plan to meet account as well as business needs. Delivering and tracking of partnering activities as planned
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant comes with at least 12 years work experience in sales in medical device industry with extensive experience in selling medical devices or speciality Pharma products in Multi National Companies. He/She must have atleast 5 years of large team management experience. He/She must have worked with Surgeons - preferably Oncology, Gastro and General Surgeons
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of a leading Medical Device MNC