You are here
Zonal Sales Manager- East (Kolkata)- 2008/09 batch
- Ability to get a fast track career growth
- Handle one of the fastest growing regions for the company
About Our Client
Our client is a multi billion dollar organisation and a market leader in the space. They have a global footprint and have established global brands. They are an organisation that has been growing at a very fast pace both globally and in India. They are looking for a ZSM- East for managing the eastern part of India.
Reporting to the Sales Director, You will be responsible for:-
- Managing business plans to ensure that the revenue and profit targets are achieved
- Working closely with the marketing team and develop the go to strategy
- Developing strategy for increasing sales figures
- Managing the dealer relationships and key accounts
- Leading a team of area managers
The Successful Applicant
You should be 2007-2009 batch only from a Premier B school with at least 7 years of experience in Sales with a major FMCG organisation.You should have prior experience of working in East India. You should have excellent communication skills and have experience in working with multi cultural teams.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the company's growth.