You are here
Zonal Business Manager- South
- Take responsibility of achieving topline growth
- Stimulate and develop market intelligence within the sales force
About Our Client
Our client is the largest chemical producer in the world having its global presence in more than 50 countries.
- To plan and direct sales and marketing activities - direct as well as indirect channels in a specific Zone (major geographic area) in order to achieve agreed sales volume, pricing, margins and selling cost objectives by implementing consistently the overall sales strategy, using technical, organisational and customer knowledge.
- To ensure timely payment of receivables from customers - payments and commercial forms
- Provide inputs and participate in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: BE/ Btech - Civil & or MBA in Marketing
- Working Experience: More than 12 - 15 years
- Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
- In addition to an attractive remuneration, you will have an opportunity to lead the business for the organisation.
- The role also entails a chance to move into a high intensity role driving the existing business to new heights and working very closely with the management.