You are here
VP/AVP - Analytics - Retail Banking Domain (6-13 years)
Leadership Opportunity to work in a Global Bank
Opportunity to lead the retail banking Analytics portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services company with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking, as well as wealth management, mortgage lending and credit cards.
While reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for
- Working on projects across the entire retail banking portfolio
- Manage the Customer life cycle within the retail bank domain
- Develop analytics solutions for customer acquisition, customer engagement, servicing and retention
- Lead a the business Analytics team
- Streamline and standardize processes and visualize the end state and clearly articulate the benefits to senior management.
- Explain complex solutions and their applicability to business problems
- Drive organizational development initiatives
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you need to have:
- Masters/Bachelors in a numerate subject such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability
- 7+ years of relevant experience in analytics or consumer lending/ retail banking; mortgage banking/ risk
- Proficient in marketing analytics techniques like - customer segmentation, cross sell, up sell, portfolio analytics, profiling, loyalty analytics, campaign management, predictive modeling, attrition analytics etc
- Excellent experience in SAS, SQL, Excel etc
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be a part of an established global banking and financial services organisation. Excellent opportunity to lead an analytics team in a meritocratic organisation.