You are here
Challenging opportunity with good growth opportunities
Fast Paced Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Investment Bank with a strong presence globally. As part of their expansion, this is a new senior role in the technical accounting team at their captive centre in Mumbai.
Reporting to the Director, your key responsibilities shall be the following-
- Responsible for timely and accurate closure of financial books by analysing and reviewing financials
- Managing monthly, quarterly and year end close to ensure timely and accurate reporting in coordination with regional finance team
- Understand end to end flow from transaction initiation to disclosure in the financial accounts
- Review of various Group submissions including monthly / quarterly financials
- Monitoring of capital levels and reporting of large exposures for different entities
- Ensure that all local accounting, reporting, tax, closing and finance matters are in line with both local regulations and group policy
- Partner with Regional Finance teams to develop and document efficient and effective controls on processes that are consistent across subsidiaries
- In charge of the relationships with external providers: insurance, audit firms and legal advisor's
The Successful Applicant
You are a Qualified CA with 12+ years of experience in accounting, consolidation & control. Sound understanding of statutory laws & regulations pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, compliance, taxation and application including international accounting is a must. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
This role is a great opportunity to work in an established organization at a leadership level. A challenging role with full support from the management and a growing portfolio. The role also offers competitive compensation for the right individual.