You are here
VP Supplier & Operations Management
- Lead for Supplier, Operations and Process Management
- Opportunity to be part of offshore unit in Global Bank
About Our Client
Our client is offshore unit of global bank.
- Assist offshore senior operational risk manager with managing key productivity & quality metrics.
- Assist with managing significant projects/rollouts within the offshore partner sites environment.
- Fully engage and assist with managing site productivity, site goals, quality, audits, NPS, Compliance and attrition.
- Influence all partner related communications and interactions assist Operational Risk Senior Manager with directing and managing at strategic and tactical levels.
- Works directly across all levels of Vendor Management structure within the call center production hierarchy; including daily interaction, strategic planning, and management of partner objectives and goals.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 10 years' experience in Banking and IT - Captives & Offshore Units.
- Solid communication skills with influencing ability
- Open to work at North American Shift.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to led operations, process and vendor management in a global bank.