You are here
VP - Product & Portfolio Head - Credit Cards | Leading MNC Bank
- Excellent opportunity in Credit Cards domain with a market leading brand
- Senior role to head the Product Development & Portfolio Management team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest MNC banks in the world known for its aggressive and progressive approach. They service retail, corporate, and investment banking clients and have been successful in expanding their services in the sub-continent.
As the VP - Product & Portfolio Head - Credit Cards, you will be reporting to the Business Head - Credit Cards and will be responsible for the Product development, launches, acquisitions, partnerships and portfolio management for the entire gamut of credit card catering to a particular segment for the market.
You will also be heading a team of Product managers, marketing experts and account managers.
The products under the purview of the role will include branded, co-branded, white labelled and digital credit cards.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a MBA (top tier B School only) with at least 12 years of experience in Credit Cards domain in a Product & Portfolio head / manager roles
- You will have in-depth knowledge of the Credit Card product offerings across branded, co-branded, white labelled and digital credit cards
- You will have the ability to influence and drive stakeholders
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to head the Product & Portfolio team for Credit Cards