You are here
VP Product Management - Tyres
- Head the entire Auto Tyres business
- Excellent opportunity for international exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a very renowned name within the auto aftermarket industry. They specialize in auto parts like Tyres, brakes, pistons, shockers, cylinders etc. They're looking at rapidly expanding and want to hire a VP Sourcing to head their Tyres Business, based out of their office in Delhi NCR, India. The current business is currently exporting in excess of 1 million pieces of motorcycles tyres and 5 million pieces of motorcycles tubes, and thus looking for somebody who can handle such numbers.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, your key responsibilities will be :
- Managing the entire Auto Tyres portfolio, including P&L responsibilities
- Identifying the right vendors for providing specific auto components, and helping in developing them
- Travelling to Asian markets to interact with preferred vendors
- Analyzing market trends in the Latina America and South East Asia regions
- Liaising with several national and international stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Mechanical Engineer with at least 10 years of work experience, in the auto tyres trading industry. You could also have done Global Sourcing role(s) involving Auto Parts, preferably Tyres. Experience of interacting with East Asian vendors is a major advantage. Knowledge of Chinese language (Mandarin/Cantonese) would be a big plus. In addition to this, you'll have very good communication and inter-personal skills coupled with excellent team leadership qualities.
What's on Offer
Our Client is globally recognized in the automotive sector for their robust supply chain practices. Working with our client provides a lot of exposure from a Procurement & Supply Chain standpoint. Moreover, it's an excellent opportunity to enrich your Supply Chain knowledge, while getting maximum international exposure.