You are here
VP-Product Control(Structured Trade Group)
- Global Leading Investment Bank
- Growing setup & team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Global Investment Banks and the role is positioned within their product control group.The product control group is supporting their Corporate and Investment banking business across the globe. They are currently looking strong professionals from a product control background to join their successful team.
Reporting to the Director-Product Control, your major responsibilities would be:
- Structuring and execution of transactions involving the development and management of capital, liquidity, secured funding, balance sheet optimization & tax leverage via internal/external deals.
- Structuring and execution of securitizations for collateral purpose, risk transfer, central bank windows access and investor solution.
- Development of a collateral management platform to raise secured funding
- Managing operational follow-up and restructuring of a portfolio of existing structured transactions.
- Executing holding structure reorganization involving merger and share capital increase.
- Analysis and execution of tax planning solutions
- Being accountable for the P&L reporting framework for the region
- Accountability for the closing of monthly books for supported businesses
- Responsibility for the integration of project initiatives into the BAU process
- Responsibility for the approval and analysis and assessment of new products
- Providing strategic support to business leaders
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with strong banking background along with
- 10 Plus years experience in the product control space.
- Strong understanding of products with a greater stress on understanding of parametric inputs.
- Strong technical knowledge of the asset classes
- Strong hands on experience with MS Excel financial functions and experience in writing macros.
Team handling experience is must
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity with challenging role to be associated with a huge brand name that has a unique environment that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation.. The selected candidate will enjoy the benefits of joining a new team within a worldwide leading market player with aggressive plans to grow in the next 12 months.