You are here
- Team management
- Senior stakeholder management
About Our Client
Our client, an international investment bank, is actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Product Control team to manage multiple asset classes. This is a senior role, managing teams and extensive interaction with other businesses and senior management in the organisation.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Structuring and execution of transactions involving the development and management of capital, liquidity, secured funding, balance sheet optimization & tax leverage via internal/external deals.
- Structuring and execution of securitizations for collateral purpose, risk transfer, central bank windows access and investor solution.
- Development of a collateral management platform to raise secured funding
- Managing operational follow-up and restructuring of a portfolio of existing structured transactions.
- Executing holding structure reorganization involving merger and share capital increase.
- Analysis and execution of tax planning solutions
- Being accountable for the P&L reporting framework for the region
- Accountability for the closing of monthly books for supported businesses
- Responsibility for the integration of project initiatives into the BAU process
- Responsibility for the approval and analysis and assessment of new products
- Providing strategic support to business leaders
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this role you will require:
- CA with at least 10+ years post qualification experience
- Broad knowledge and understanding of financial market products
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong control and risk awareness
- Strong product knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple and competing deadlines
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to build a team, have extensive interaction with senior management. The company also provides excellent growth opportunities.