You are here
VP - Product Control (Treasury)
- Broad Exposure
- Senior stakeholder interaction
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading Investment Banks with a strong presence across Europe and Asia. Having achieved a significant footprint in the international market, they are looking for senior professional to add head count in their Treasury Finance & Control team to supplement their ambitious expansion plans.
Reporting to the Head of Product Control, your key responsibilities will inclides:
- Heading a team of 35 peoples and responsible for FX, Interest, Debt, Capital, Liquidity & Securitization business.
- Daily P&L & Position reporting to the Front Ofiice for banking books.
- Fair value, cash flow & net investment hedge as per IAS 39.
- Month end close & reporting
- Working very closely with front office to hedge the risk associated with these products.
- Managing all the stakeholders as per agreed SLA.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 12 + years of experience in Product Control / Financial Control. Strong understanding of banking products including but not limited to loans, bonds, deposits, securitization structures, MTNs, interest rate swaps and FX is required. Prior product control or business unit control experience in a similar capacity would be desirable. You should have also managed a team of over 15.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constantly challenging opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.