You are here
VP- Internal Audit
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading bank with global operations in major countries. They are an esteemed brand within the banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent.
- With the current expansion in their operations, they are looking for a seasoned internal audit professional.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you shall be responsible for :
- Planning, execution and timely conclusion of risk based internal audit based on assessment of compliance, financial and operational risks and controls of corporate office functions of the bank
- This position will assist in validating the resolution of audit and regulatory issues, and monitoring financial control activities in the region.
- Provides objective internal control evaluation alongside operational and technical review services to the management and shareholders of the company.
- Reviewing audit reports and executive summary to be placed before the Audit Committee
- Assuming responsibility to carry out end to end internal audits and ensuring completion of assignment as per the audit plans
- Adhering to defined processes and internal audit standards & policies
The Successful Applicant
- You are a CA with 8+ years of experience in Internal Audit from a Banking or a Financial Services Setup
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, familiarity with risk based audit approach combined with strong analytical and writing skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly & global organization and report directly to global senior stakeholders.