You are here
VP - HR Business Partner
- Be a part of the leadership team
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest global investment banks
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest investment banks globally. With a strong presence in India, they are looking to hire a senior HRBP for their technology business in Pune.
Reporting into the Head HR, your responsibility will include:
- Develop and build strong influential relationships across the senior management teams in order to deliver add value, commercial HR solutions in line with the overall people & business Strategy.
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in the development and improvement of colleague, team and function performance in line with the HR priorities and the business change agenda
- To coach and challenge business leaders on all aspects of people strategy and HR related issues to raise the bar on performance across the function and a highly engaged workforce, translate strategy in workable processes & initiatives that deliver against the priorities, align and leverage interventions like Culture, Talent & Colleague on-boarding experience
- To drive business engagement and implementation across all areas of the HR agenda, spearhead all HR initiatives & change projects ensuring Key stakeholder management locally & globally
- Contribute in the development and delivery of India HR Strategy and give productive feedback to the HR Head on business expectations and impact of HR interventions and policies
- Participate in the development of business strategies and ensure these are translated into practical and prioritised HR strategies that fit local needs. Identify business requirements and obtain timely intervention from other HR specialist areas
- This is an individual contributor role with support extended by the HRSS team
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 12+ years of experience from any product / IT services firm only. MBA from a top tier business school and international exposure is required. Proven track record of managing complex stakeholders and working in a matrix organization is desired.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team and work with a very large MNC Investment Bank.