You are here
VP-HR Business Partner ( 12-15 years ) Pune
Pan India role
Part of the senior leadership
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest investment banks globally. With a strong presence in India, they are looking to hire a senior HRBP for their technology business in Pune.
Reporting into the Head HR, your responsibility will include :
- Develop and build strong influential relationships across the senior management teams in order to deliver add value, commercial HR solutions in line with the overall people & business Strategy.
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in the development and improvement of colleague, team and function performance in line with the HR priorities and the business change agenda
- To coach and challenge business leaders on all aspects of people strategy and HR related issues to raise the bar on performance across the function and a highly engaged workforce, translate strategy in workable processes & initiatives that deliver against the priorities, align and leverage interventions like Culture, Talent & Colleague on-boarding experience
- To drive business engagement and implementation across all areas of the HR agenda, spearhead all HR initiatives & change projects ensuring Key stakeholder management locally & globally
- Contribute in the development and delivery of India HR Strategy and give productive feedback to the HR Head on business expectations and impact of HR interventions and policies
- This is an individual contributor role with support extended by the HRSS team
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 12+ years of experience from any financial services firm only. MBA from a top tier business school and international exposure is required. Proven track record of managing complex stakeholders and working in a matrix organization is desired.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team and work with a very large MNC Investment Bank