You are here
VP - Fixed Income Settlements (MNC Investment Bank)
- Excellent senior leadership role with leading financial services firm
- Exposure to dynamic work environment across global sites and partnerships
About Our Client
Our client is a large MNC Financial Services firm with strong presence across multiple sites in India. With expansion in their global business and focus on India, an excellent opportunity has come up as VP - Fixed Income Settlement Operations for their captive center based in India supporting Investment Banking teams based in US, UK and EU. They are looking for seasoned professional with around 12 to 15 years of experience to join their team as a VP leading the Gurgaon based team.
Reporting into Director - IB Operations, you would be responsible for managing a large team supporting global investment banking operations for end to end securities settlements for fixed income products like confirmation, settlement, trade capture, reconciliation etc.
You would be supporting business across geographies including US, UK, EU and other emerging markets and would also be responsible for driving initiatives and process excellence. You would be managing relationship with business heads and other senior stakeholders along with executing business strategy across the division.
The Successful Applicant
- You would be an MBA/ Masters from a premier institute with 12 to 15 years experience in Investment Banking Operations including trade capture, settlement, reconciliation etc. with strong understanding of fixed income products.
- You should have managed a team in a global environment working closely with senior stakeholders.
- Technical understanding of front to back operations for middle office operations will be preferred.
- Awareness industry standards and best practices.
- Proven ability to work in high pressure environment managing and growing a high caliber team.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial services firms and be part of their fast growing operations team.