You are here
VP - Financial Reporting
- Established Setup
- Large team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional for their setup in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Managing monthly, quarterly and year end close to ensure timely and accurate reporting in coordination with regional finance team
- Ensure that all local accounting, reporting, tax, closing and finance matters are in line with both local regulations and group policy
- Assist Country Heads to serve as an advisor to coordinate with other departments in dealing with finance related practice
- Partner with Regional Finance teams to develop and document efficient and effective controls on processes that are consistent across subsidiaries
- In charge of the relationships with external providers: insurance, audit firm, accounting firm and legal advisors
- Manage and review the preparation of all journal and adjusting entries to ensure financial reporting accuracy and completeness
- Support external and internal audits as necessary
- Coordinate with legal firm for reviewing lease contracts, board resolution, vendor management and all legal issues
The Successful Applicant
- You are Qualified CA with over 12+ years of experience in accounting, consolidation & control.
- Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, compliance, taxation, accounting standards and application including international accounting is a must.
- You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and good communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and be a part of the senior management.