You are here
- Global Leading Investment Bank
- Growing setup & team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Global Investment Banks and the role is positioned within their financial control group. The financial controller group is supporting their Corporate and Investment banking business across the globe. They are currently looking strong professionals from strong financial controller background to join their successful team.
Reporting to the Director- Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that all local accounting & reporting (as per IFRS), tax, closing and finance matters are in line with both local regulations and group policy
- Assist Country Heads to serve as an advisor to coordinate with other departments in dealing with finance related practice
- Managing monthly, quarterly and year end close to ensure timely and accurate reporting in coordination with regional finance team
- Manage and review the preparation of all journal and adjusting entries to ensure financial reporting accuracy and completeness
- Partner with Regional Finance teams to develop and document efficient and effective controls on processes that are consistent across subsidiaries
- In charge of the relationships with external providers: insurance, audit firm, accounting firm and legal advisors
- Review treasury management
- Support external and internal audits as necessary
- Coordinate with legal firm for reviewing lease contracts, board resolution, vendor management and all legal issues
The Successful Applicant
You are Qualified CA(must) with 10 plus years of experience in accounting, reporting & control. The ideal candidate should have a strong banking background.. Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, compliance, taxation, accounting standards and application including international accounting is advantageous. Knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP is a must. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results apart from good communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity with challenging role to be associated with a huge brand name that has a unique environment that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation. The selected candidate will enjoy the benefits of joining a new team within a worldwide leading market player with aggressive plans to grow in the next 12 months.