You are here
VP - Financial Control (MNC Bank)
- Leadership position
- Team Management
About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. They are known for their diversified business lines with specialist expertise. They are looking to hire a senior professional at a VP level in Financial Control for their center based in Gurgaon.
Reporting to the Director - Finance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure hedge documents and policies are in accordance with the accounting standards
- Daily monitoring of hedge designations
- Review and substantiation of FCTR and TOFA related Tax balances on a monthly basis
- Ensure that the daily FX Hedging is being executed as per Group FX Policy
- Support and advice to the Group Treasury Transactions Group and Tax Advisory on the FX implications for proposed transactions
- Advising onshore and offshore finance teams on FX translation considerations and processes
- Preparation/Review of FX calculations and work-papers for the bank's income tax return
- Implementing and maintaining key financial controls for FX and Tax
- Develop a strong business understanding over time and use it to provide context to accounting and financial matters. Demonstrate capability and willingness to be "Hands-on".
- Training and developing new starters; Leading and managing the team, and doing effective appraisals.
- The role requires engagement with stakeholders working across multiple time zones, hence the flexibility to work across regular and early / late hours is important.
The Successful Applicant
- Postgraduate accounting qualification, CA or CPA
- Minimum 10-13 years of relevant post qualification including 5 + years of people management experience.
- Functional experience in Financial Control / Tax Accounting / Intercompany
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be associated with a huge brand name that has a unique environment that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation.