You are here
VP Corporate FP&A (MNC Bank)
- Interaction with senior stakeholder
- High visibility
About Our Client
Our client is a truly global player in the banking arena. Continued success in the market and a strong balance sheet has positioned them for continued expansion. Hence they are strategically creating global roles out of Indian market and are looking for VP Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team in Delhi.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, you would be responsible for:
- Understanding the cost base and driving productivity across the organization
- Establishing financial & business metrics & reviewing the same
- Leading projects to transition work globally to the centre in India
- Driving & coordinating to complete financial forecasting project
- Providing analytical support from a legal entity perspective by understanding both the P&L, balance sheet and cashflow from a business perspective and impact decisions on the Group.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA/Tier I MBA with 10-12 years of experience within the Corporate side of FP&A in a large setup. A strong knowledge on cost management in a regional/global capacity is a must for this role. You would possess financial accounting knowledge with sound understanding of revenue, capital, balance sheet, cost and head count measures. You would have the ability to take initiative, engage effectively with offshore clients and excellent people management skills.
What's on Offer
The role offers a unique opportunity for an experienced finance professional to play a key part in the decision support program for the bank globally. The role offers attractive salary package and is open to NRIs/expats with prior experience in Indian market.