You are here
Vice President Trade Accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Investment Firm having good presence across capital markets. This deep-rooted presence has helped them invest in a wide array of financial instruments in developed as well as developing economies. They are currently looking for a skilled management professional in their fund operations unit based out of Hyderabad.
- Accountability for work product of the team - daily trade, position and cash reconciliations to the prime broker / custodians as well as all income / expense accruals.
- Working with investment managers and prime brokers to resolve day-to-day exceptions as well as develop more strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with other internal functions like pricing, middle office and collateral management to resolve discrepancies and/or respond to internal queries.
- Assisting the team and playing a review role for the accounting close (monthly /bi-weekly)
The Successful Applicant
- CA / CPA having at least 14 plus years of experience in Financial Services industry (financial accounting activities / fund accounting/ hedge fund audit ) in a service delivery model.
- Strong technical understanding of the investment industry including a overview of various regulatory requirements and accounting standards.
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity with an organization of international repute offering excellent benefits, positive work environment and the right candidate has the potential to grow and receive market leading compensation.