You are here
Vice President - Product Control
- Opportunity to work in a multinational
- Pioneer setup
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world with well-established business in Asia. In line with their expansion plans, there ia a new opportunity in their Product Control team based in Delhi.
Reporting to the Head of Product Control, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing the regional Derivatives Product control team
- Supervising the Business Control relationship with Trading / Business management
- Acting as the main point of contact for Front Office on any P&L queries
- Reviewing daily P&L including an attribution analysis and all associated commentaries
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Participating in new business initiatives and approving complex trades for the equity derivatives business
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA/MBA with at least 12 plus years of relevant experience within Financial Services. Excellent knowledge of Derivatives, IFRS and compliance controls is a must. You will have prior managerial experience with strong organizational and communication skills along with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to set-up and lead a new team within a multinational investment bank.The client offers accelerated career growth along with internal mobility.