You are here
Vice President-Power Sales
Power Sales,Power Distribution,Energy
About Our Client
We are one of the Leading Power Producer in India.The company has emerged as a preeminent company in energy sector in India,they are a developer and an operator of utility and commercial scale power plants,ourproject are of highest qulaity standard and engineering capabilities.The company offers energy to government utilities, and independent industrial and commercial customers in India.They are rapidly expanding expanding In India
- Formulating Key State wise view of demand / supply of Renewable Power and likely tariff
- Engaging with Regulators for policy advocacy and anticipating key changes impacting sale of Renewable power
- Formulating power sales strategy and Sale of power generated by plants to key consumers
- State based business power sales model and customer identification
- Negotiating and structuring PPA's
- To develop / identify / update new consumers - Commercial, Industrial and Special Category (Educational Institutes / Hospitals) to sale power under Group Captive / Third Party Sale. It involves
- Extensive travelling across the state to meet the requirement of Power Sale
- To prepare a District wise list of potential consumers and do the mapping
- Collection / Study of their Electricity Bills and analyze
- To prepare proposals
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 20 years sales experience and 10+ years of Industry experience
- Experience managing service operations in a successful business, preferable in energy related to Power sale
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the energy market and the Services Business.
- Must have the proven ability to work with multiple functional areas and interdepartmental teams. Must be able to multi-tasks, manage multiple projects and effectively determine priorities.
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, decision making, problem solving, organisational, analytic, strategic thinking and customer service skills.
- Must be able to manage and motivate others and have a positive attitude.
- Must be proactive, results driven and have a high ambition to succeed.
- Must be able to work effectively with a team and be able to collaborate with others to achieve goals.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Technical degree/bachelor or equivalent work experience and training.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the Leading Power Producer In India offering you attractive remuneration package, opportunity to lead a growing business for the northern region and build a strong presence for our power sales portfolio.