You are here
Vice President- IFRS Accounting
- Specialist role
- Senior stakeholder management
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Investment Bank with a strong presence in Asia. As a part of expansion a opportunity has arisen for a senior role in IFRS Advisory for their finance captive center in India.
Reporting to the Director IFRS Advisory and working as a individual contributor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the regional Finance teams in Asia to ensure analysis of transactions and application of IFRS accounting policies and guidance are consistently executed throughout the region. This will entail necessary liaison between various departments including Financial Control, Product Control, Group Finance London and the UK Regulatory Policy team.
- Liaise with Business representatives, Business COOs, Legal, Compliance and Finance, to provide IFRS accounting guidance applicable to the banks reporting, as well as help businesses understand the accounting implications for clients. The team also provides advice to cover New Product Approvals, transaction flows and balance sheet optimization.
- Implementation of new IFRS accounting standards, and review and remediation as required for application of existing requirements.
- Support the design and delivery of regional technical accounting training materials to Finance colleagues, other infrastructure functions and front office.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA/CPA/ACCA with 8 - 10 years of experience post qualification overall. Technical expertise in IFRS and experience in working in a Financial Services setup is a must.
What's on Offer
A challenging role with full support from the management and a growing portfolio and team. The role also offers competitive compensation for the right individual.