You are here
This position is now filled
Vice President - F&A Operations
- Global Role
- High Visibility
About Our Client
Our client is a leading outsourcing firm with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global landscape and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned professional for their setup in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Business Head, you shall be responsible for:
- Business Operations Lead for managing all Finance & Accounting towers (Record to Report, Procure to Pay ,Order to Cash)
- Global process owner - Leading a team of 700 - 800 people into PTP, RTR, OTC with global multi-location delivery responsibilities
- Lead process harmonization and continuous improvement initiative to take the processes to the next level of service delivery
- Driving Operational growth, maximizing the business opportunities, managing diversified teams and ensuring compliance with business priorities
- Primary responsibilities are of meeting all the SLA parameters which are agreed to the client
- Team building & Motivation, Recruitment Planning, Performance Analysis & Co-ordination between cross functional teams, updating client on the process, maintaining client relationship, handling all teams & process escalations
- Playing a role of Functional Architect supporting solutions - Responsible for providing the solutions to the client from the "As is" process onsite to a suggestive "To Be" process offshore
The Successful Applicant
You are Qualified CA/MBA with 15+ years of experience in RTR, PTP and OTC is a must. Understanding of accounting standards and application including international accounting and IFRS / US GAAP would be an added advantage. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and good communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing setup and in a leadership position with an impact on business.