You are here
Vice President - Credit Risk Modeling
- Lead a new setup in credit risk modeling
- Relocation to Bangalore required
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Bank with a strong global presence. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned analytics professional in Bangalore
Reporting to the Executive Director in this position, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a team. Responsible for all activities of the team
- Managing and providing credit risk modelling thought leadership across whole sale and retail portfolio for Basel and CCAR models
- Active participant in the development of credit risk models (PD/EAD/LGD) and ensuring regular production of analytical work and reports.
- Evaluate existing processes in relation to corporate objectives and industry leading practices. Assess development needs and manage process to achieve desired future state.
- Ensures that risk rating models meet both internal corporate needs and regulatory requirements
- Participates in developing, implementing and monitoring risk rating models. Perform Back testing when requires
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful candidate, you will have the following responsibilities
- Have a Masters Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Management from a top tier institution
- 10+ Years of solid experience in credit risk modeling, exposure to retail portfolio is a plus
- Strong analytical skills along with ability to conduct advanced analysis using bureau/ vendor data, customer performance data and marketing data to solve critical business problems
- Strong experience on statistical tools like SAS, SQL etc. is essential.
- Prior experience with a US retail bank will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated executive presence along with ability to lead teams
What's on Offer
Apart from leading a highly qualified newly structured team in model development, this would be an opportunity to work with one of the best financial institutions of the world in Bangalore, with an immense opportunity to grow and impact the business decisions. Our client is known for their work culture and employee satisfaction.