You are here
Treasury Desk Dealer ( Fixed Income )
- Treasury Desk Dealer
- Fixed Income & Money Markets
About Our Client
The client started off as an NBFC and has received a banking license from RBI some time back. It is a customer centric organization and values its employees highly.
- Track market movements to take positions and square off positions in domestic markets for achieving treasury income.
- Develop target segments and customers internal as well as external to the Bank.
- Execute deals in the domestic Money market, SLR & Non SLR Bonds, CD, CP.Equity, Mutual funds and fixed deposits as per Bank's policy on investment and risk appetite to maximize the risk adjusted returns
- Maintain and monitoring of Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR ) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR)
- Be aware about the markets / customers / regulations / products
- Recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Evaluate and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
B.Com/ BBA/ BSc in Finance or Post Graduate with
(PGDM/ MBA. ACI, Paris Dealing Certificate holder is preferable.
At least 5-10 years of treasury Front Office experience as a Corporate Dealer dealing in institutional clients with a thorough understanding of markets, financial instruments, hedging, investments, bank account management and internal funds flow
What's on Offer
- Great Work culture
- Market Leading compensation
- Fast Growth