You are here
Training Manager - Bangalore based
- Opportunity to lead the Learning vertical for a newly created captive center
- Be a part of a MNC with immense global exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading international organisation headquartered in US operating in the Pharmaceutical space driving the manufacturing, product development and marketing strategy for their products across the world in more than 100 countries. Our client is looking to hire a Training Manager for their captive centre based out of Bangalore.
Reporting into the Director HR, you will be responsible for: -
- Managing the end to end Training portfolio as an Individual Contributor for the captive centre beginning from designing to delivering the training
- You would be the Training Lead for Shared Services & need to work along with the Director HR and Business heads and design & execute developmental plans
- Coordinate with the US teams to understand the global modules and training requirements
- Independently design the complete architecture of the Learning function including processes and flow of the Learning function and how it's going to contribute to business results
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should have:
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience in training (experience in shared services in a multinational pharmaceutical set up is mandatory)
- Extensive exposure in a global environment within content development and delivery of training is mandatory
- You should possess the ability to design, implement and execute plans, programs and initiatives across the shared services and should be a solution provider based on assessment of few key facts.
- Ability to work and deliver in a high empowered environment.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be a part of an MNC with immense global exposure
The organisation provides excellent career growth and progression to performing individuals.