You are here
Trade Marketing Head - 15-20 years experience
- Opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Be part of a fast growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is a giant in Consumer Durables Industry and has its presence in Retail as well as the Building line. Its a fast growing company venturing into new business areas as well as achieving inorganic growth in their core businesses. The company has been recognized by Forbes magazine as amongst the top 100 companies to work for in India.
Reporting to the President, You will be :
- Responsible for Trade Marketing for All India.
- Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives (+7-10% growth) across all product categories.
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away
- Conceptualize & execute New Product Launch plans
- Design & implement a company-wide go-to-market plan; approve final marketing and go-to-market plans with all BTL plans.
- Identify new market & product opportunities considering company's business objectives.
- Establishing constructive Marketing practises as sell-out tools rather than treating them as mere Awareness & Promotion tools.
- Designing and Promoting various schemes as required by the business from time to time:-
- Trade Promotion Schemes
- Product promotions -'Offers'
- Consumer Promotions
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with atleast 15 years of experience in trade marketing out of which atleast 1-2 years you should have spent managing the national role. You will be someone who has excellent communication skills and have the ability to manage large teams.
What's on Offer
Apart from attractive salary, you will get the opportunity to work with a market leader.