You are here
Technology Lead - Embedded Systems
- Global Robotics Organisation
- One of the most successful Indian Startups
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC Indian Robotics firm with presence in over 15 countries in their 5 years of existence. Vastly known as one of the most interesting products, our client, develops Automation for Logistic Management.
This role will be a part of their Technology team.
Reporting to the R&D Head, you will be responsible for:
- In depth programming experience, ability to guide juniors
- Responsible for code reviews & quality of deliverable
- Should be responsible for technical design for modules and its dependency (System Architecture)
- Should contribute towards Product design
- Should be proactive (forecaster) in analyzing /identifying risk and reporting the issues to the relevant product team member
- Responsible for improving product quality
- Ability to evaluate team strength & weakness (technically)
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering specialising in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering. You should have an in depth experience of 10 years at least in C Programming and should have worked on Communication protocols. You should have proven track record of success in Embedded Systems.
What's on Offer
Our client is a path breaking company with exceptional technologies.