You are here
Technology Lead - Embedded Systems
Global Robotics Organisation
One of the most successful Indian Startups
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC Indian Robotics firm with presence in over 15 countries in their 5 years of existence. Vastly known as one of the most interesting products, our client, develops Automation for Logistic Management.
This role will be a part of their Technology team.
Reporting to the R&D Head, you will be responsible for:
- In depth programming experience, ability to guide juniors
- Responsible for code reviews & quality of deliverable
- Should be responsible for technical design for modules and its dependency (System Architecture)
- Should contribute towards Product design
- Should be proactive (forecaster) in analyzing /identifying risk and reporting the issues to the relevant product team member
- Responsible for improving product quality
- Ability to evaluate team strength & weakness (technically)
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering specialising in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering. You should have an in depth experience of 10 years at least in C Programming and should have worked on Communication protocols. You should have proven track record of success in Embedded Systems.
What's on Offer
Our client is a path breaking company with exceptional technologies.