You are here
Team Executive - Recruitment - Michael Page
- 0 - 2 years of post qualification experience with strong track record of success
- Excellent communication skills & self-motivation in a client facing environment
About Our Client
Established in 1976 in London, Michael Page is a global market leader in specialist recruitment. With over 40 years of experience in recruiting on behalf of the world's top employers, the group has grown organically to spread across 166 offices in 34 countries, with presence in all major economies in Asia. As an effort to expand its India operations and nurture young talent in the region, Michael Page is currently recruiting for its coveted Team Executive Programme for the Mumbai office.
Our team executive programme enables young professionals to be trained and developed to the highest standards over a period, through training comprising of on-the-job (primarily) and theoretical courses. The reward structure is constructed within a result-driven, work hard/play hard culture. As Team Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of industry/sector analysis and mapping
- Sourcing for candidates
- Responsible for managing the candidates' applications and internal coding alignment
- Maintaining candidate pool and all other aspects of candidate management
- Recruitment process: assisting a team of consultants for end-to-end functions of the recruitment cycle Ad hoc projects
- And over a period of time, interviewing candidates on a general basis and for specific assignments
The Successful Applicant
You must be an enthusiastic, dynamic and detail-oriented individual with a strong track record of success, flair for sales and a proactive team player with the ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills and self-motivation in a client facing environment. With up to 0 - 2 years of experience, you must be from a top tier institution and have impeccable presentation skills. If you have a desire to progress in a business to business commercial environment, we'd like to hear from you!
What's on Offer
- An environment of continual learning to increase the impact of our industry leading courses, workshops and on the job mentoring.
- We offer unparalleled career advancement opportunities including the option of overseas relocations