You are here
Talent Acquistion Specialist (End to end recruitment cycle)
- Opportunity to drive and manage end to end recruitments for a multinational org
- Opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in the education space having a global presence in more than 32 countries. Being the largest organisation in its space, they are looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist with strong experience in sourcing and closing positions single handed.
Reporting into the Head Human Resources, you will be responsible for:
- Handling end to end recruitment life cycle for all education centres
- Sourcing candidates through various portals to fill extremely niche requirements
- Conducting campus hiring and managing good turn around time while working extensively on employer branding
- Ensuring robust talent mapping across the market landscape for niche requirements
- Managing the external vendors for candidate sourcing and creating alternate recruitment channels
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have
- MBA (HR) from a good B school
- Candidates from niche hiring background/strong recruitment consulting experience are highly preferred
- Talent acquisition specialist with 6 to 10 years experience in hiring for niche requirements
- Strong experience in sourcing talent through multiple portals is a must
- Excellent exposure in mapping the talent across organisations and mass hiring as well (approximately 80-100 positions in every 2 months)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Should have strong knowledge of talent pool mapping across geographies and organisations
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity with a blend of managing end to end recruitment life cycle for the organisation along with talent mapping.
Market leading compensation package.