You are here
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Opportunity to drive recruitments
- Opportunity to work with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the projects space having multiple lines of operations in several industries. It is one of the largest organisations in its space. Our client is looking for a seasoned HR professional specialist in talent acquisition.
Reporting into the Head People Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates through various portals to fill multiple positions
- Conducting campus hiring and managing end to end recruitment cycle
- Building strong pipeline for talent, addressing the future requirements of the businesses
- Managing the external vendors for candidate sourcing and creating alternate recruitment channels
- Understanding the multiple business lines and manage the requirement
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have
- MBA (HR) with 5 to 6 years experience in talent acquisition
- Prior experience working in an executive search firm
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Should have strong knowledge of talent pool mapping across geographies and domains
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to manage the end to end recruitment process.
Market leading compensation package.