You are here
SVP- Legal | Securities and Capital Markets (Global Bank)
- Global role
- High Visibility
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment bank with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for seasoned legal personnel to Support their APAC operations
Reporting to the Regional Head, you will be required to:
- Drafting and negotiation of general and direct custody and securities lending agreements; negotiation of ancillary documentation, including review of corporate documentation, security and collateral documentation.
- Coordination and maintenance of regional and local documentation templates and review of legal opinion; tracking regulatory documentation requirements and deviation approvals.
- Management of data inputting and documentation records and related queries, amendments.
- Participation in global documentation remediation projects
The Successful Applicant
- At least 12 years of PQE
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the securities and Capital markets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of handling cross border transactions
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders