You are here
SVP - Global KYC Compliance Lead - MNC Bank
- Established Setup
- Growing Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading commercial bank with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned professional to lead their global KYC initiatives.
As a SVP, you would be required to work closely with the bank's global KYC Head to deliver best in class framework for AML/KYC globally. The role is also to strategize and implement all regulatory and compliance mandated programs.
You would work as a PMO for global project initiatives and work closely with global and regional seniors in successful implementation and tracking. The Role is to be a key engagement wing and drive efficiency, quality and compliance for robustness, the right strategy and its optimization.
Reporting into the Director, you would be responsible for:
- Supporting bank's global AML KYC program and regional initiatives for the commercial bank
- Liaising with Compliance and other SMEs on standards and regulatory interpretation and business capabilities, to support the sustainability of the KYC program for the bank
- Reviewing FRD and BRD requirements for the programs and ensuring applicability to CCB's different regional structures, systems and requirements
- Be part of the working committee's of all AML programs like AML Feedback loop, Trade finance etc. and other regulatory driven projects and will be directly responsible for the deliverables of these initiatives
- Managing key regional and country program metrics, including KYC backlog analysis, productivity reporting, etc.
- Embedding AML/KYC into the bank's broader operational risk framework including Manager Control Assessment (MCA) and Key Operational Risk (KOR)/Key Risk Indicator (KRI) development
- Assisting in the management of internal audits and control processes, analyzing audit and regulatory results and drivers to leverage lessons learned and improve global AML/KYC performance, and driving resolution on Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) that have been assigned to the business
- Serving as the AML/KYC SME for key operational risk areas such as Data Governance, Fraud Management and Data Privacy
- Managing implementation of other key regulatory initiatives such as FATCA and Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a seasoned professional with at least 12 years of experience in KYC, AML and Compliances as a Subject Matter Expert and would have worked for global geographies extensively
- You should have excellent hands-on experience in rolling out Global KYC and AML Compliance programs/initiatives
- You should have flawless communication skills - both written & spoken
- You should have be brilliant in senior stakeholder management - both internal and external
What's on Offer
Excellent Brand, Challenging role, Great work culture and fast paced growth for the right candidate. Also work closely with global leaders.