You are here
Supply Chain Manager
- Chemicals - Supply Chain Manager
- MNC with Global footprint
About Our Client
An MNC with global footprint extensively engaged in manufacturing of chemicals for applications in pharma, cosmetics, auto, furniture, food, cleaning, polymers etc.
- To provide line manager support and guidance to the Purchasing as well as Customer Service teams
- Manage the Sales and Demand Planning Process - providing the commercial organisation and manufacturing site with forecasts of sales and demand updated every month for all products
- Co-ordinate medium term planning processes, taking into account marketing and sales plans. Develop and co-ordinate sourcing for the business and ensure freight cost optimisation. Manage export activities to ensure timely and cost-effective shipment and delivery of orders in compliance with regulations and legislation.
- To identify and forecast supply and demand imbalance issues, develop and propose solutions, where these may range from straightforward to complex, with impact in specific areas or across departments.
- Monitor stock holding policies and coordinate efforts to reduce slow moving stock to meet business working capital targets.
- Work with the Operations Manager to analyse sales and stocks and develop proposals for changes of stock/production category to enhance availability without increasing inventory.
- On the procurement front, to ensure that raw materials are received as required and site procedures are maintained effectively.
Responsible for ensuring all externally sourced materials are received on site in a timely manner to suit production requirements whilst at the same time minimising working capital.
The Successful Applicant
Education: Master's degree in Supply Chain Management
Experience: Relevant experience of managing an end to end Supply Chain.
What's on Offer
A strong L&D program.
Opportunity to work with a global organisation.