You are here
Supply Chain Manager India
- Liaise extensively with global stakeholders
- Fast track your career progression with a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a US Headquartered MNC in the Automotive After Market Space with significant global operations. They are renowned for their innovative product portfolio, and are considered to be an employer of choice. The company has set up a strong Sourcing Hub across Asia, and are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager (Head) for their India Business, based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the Asia Sourcing MD, you will be responsible for -
- Developing and implementing Sourcing Plans for key commodities and products
- Managing aspects of Supply Planning and Procurement
- Managing relationships with key external vendors, hence driving value for the company
- Liaising extensively with the product development team to ensure that the Supply Chain/Sourcing strategy is aligned to overall business objectives
- Developing and implementing Continuous Improvements Initiatives for the company
- Managing a team of 2-3 supply chain professionals
The Successful Applicant
You will have around 10 years of experience in roles across Sourcing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Manufacturing, Vendor Management. Prior experience of working the Automotive after market industry is a must. The client is looking for someone with excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and an experience in managing teams.
What's on Offer
Work with a global leader in a role offering excellent career progression opportunities.