You are here
Supply Chain Manager - Group Company of a Global B2B MNC
- Part of the leadership group of the company driving key supply chain initiatives
- Leverage the demand planning & warehousing skills in a high visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the group companies of a large conglomerate with over USD 50 billion in market cap. They have aggressive growth plans for India and hold a stellar market share within their line of products and services. They are looking for a Supply Chain Manager, reporting to the Country GM for India, to lead the initiatives for the India business, based out of the Bangalore.
Reporting to the Country GM of India business, the key account-abilities will be:
- Strong experience in Demand Planning & Forecasting
- Ability to put forward a human outlook vs. machine insights and to take decisions & challenge norms
- Managing Warehouses and setting up Warehouse Managing Systems
- Experience of working with 3PL partners (role requires catering to a wide geography and client base across Tier 1 to Tier 4 towns)
- Experience of working in a High Mix Set Up (lot of customisation, multiple variants) - business has over 5000 SKU's
- Ability to work with Sales & Marketing teams to anticipate demand coupled with People Management
- Communication has to be top notch due to requirement of global liaising
The Successful Applicant
10-15+ years of blended Supply Chain experience in a high mix low volume set up with strong competence in demand planning and logistics. MBA/PGDBM, with exposure of having worked with 3PL vendors and strong process orientation is desirable.
The incumbent should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and with strong articulation on points of conversation. The role requires someone who can is willing to take a stand during business conversations and brings an open mindset. The client will critically evaluate the leadership potential.
What's on Offer
Role is a part of the leadership team of the company which believes in an exceptional level of talent mobility, especially with the CoE being set up in Singapore.