You are here
Supply Chain Manager - 3PL
Pan India - Supply Chain Manager opportunity
Global 3PL fast paced growth organisation
About Our Client
Global container and shipping company, rapidly growing in India.
- Managing supply chain process for value added services across subsidiary/ group companies.
- Execution of projects related to various verticals of the Supply chain business in co-ordination with various group companies. Focused on combined Inland Services - Inland containers, CFA's, Logistics, etc.
- Maintain personal relationship with large and potential customers of the group and develop customized solutions offering competitive supply chain product (Product design to execution stage).
- Design & evaluate multiple scenario/supply chain solutions specific to customer requirements and goals.
- Evaluate and monitor performance jointly with Group Companies.
- Support the HO/Regional team all tasks related to internal and external projects.
- Create Performance Analytics Metrics and Executive Dashboard for the Management.
- Review current processes across Group verticals related to Logistics and Freight forwarding services and standardized the new product development/processes across group companies.
- Developmental strategies for existing and potential business development verticals across contract logistics, cold storage, controlled tower, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Supply Chain and client relationship management experience for at least 7-10 years.
- Developing strategies for existing and potential business development verticals across contract logistics, cold storage, controlled tower, etc.
- Indirect P&L responsibility managing diverse client's portfolio.
What's on Offer
Exciting pan India role with Global fast paced organization.