You are here
Supply Chain Director (FMCG)
- Liaise extensively with global stakeholders
- Manage the supply chain function end to end
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG brand with an impressive product range. They are always at the forefront of developing new products, and are considered to be an employer of choice. Over time, they have established a strong presence in the India market, and are currently looking at expanding even further. They are looking to recruit a senior management professional to manage their Supply Chain practice, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Supply Chain function for the organization end to end (across all functions - Logistics, Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality).
- Liaising extensively with global stakeholders to ensure synergies and a transfer of best practices.
- Leading process improvement projects across the entire supply chain.
- Managing a large team of qualified professional and assisting them in their growth and development.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a post graduate from a top B school with around 12-15 years of experience (2001-2004 batch) in core Supply Chain functions. Prior experience of having worked in the FMCG space is a must. The client is looking for senior professionals with a strong background in Logistics and Planning. You will possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global brand.