You are here
Stress Testing Manager - Risk and Control
- Be a part of the world's leading bank in a new setup
- Interface with key stakeholders and have an impact on business decisions
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's top banks with a major market share and rich history. It has a rich foundation and is one of the most sought after banks to work for
Based out of Gurgaon and reporting directly to the VP, you will be responsible for the following:
- Build and implement effective end-to-end processes, governance & controls covering the full Stress Testing process, including controls assessment for data, assumptions, models, processes, reports and documentation.
- Drive the delivery of stress testing capability improvement initiatives
- Support the Regulatory framework changes relating to Stress Testing; ICAAP & Capital Analytics, working closely with Business and Senior Management to ensure fit for purposes design, clear roles & responsibilities, production of plans and management of communications amongst stakeholders.
- Interact with key senior internal and external stakeholders to ensure that stress testing outcomes are justifiable and represent a consistent link to RBS strategy
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will ideally have the following qualifications:
- A deep understanding of stress testing end-to-end cycles and experience working with regulators and /or knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD Degree in a quantitative discipline like quantitative finance, financial mathematics, economics, econometrics, financial economics, statistics etc.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience with solid exposure in the stress testing domain
- Good understanding of external regulations and their impact on stress test methodologies and business portfolios is critical
- Experience in analysing risks and proactively identifying the root-cause of issues with a view to providing recommendations for improvement where weaknesses are identified.
- Strong understanding or risk
- Knowledge of FDSF, CCAR or EBA stress testing methodologies
What's on Offer
Apart from being a part of a highly qualified team, this would be an opportunity to work wit one of the best financial institutions of the world based in Gurgaon, with an immense opportunity to grow and impact the business decisions. Our client is known for their work culture and employee satisfaction